Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem with the viewport of Hypershade Maya 2017

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1554 Views, 4 Replies

Problem with the viewport of Hypershade Maya 2017

Hi there, I've recently got some problem with the hypershade in Maya 2017 (apparently he was in conflict or something like that and when I used the spacebar Maya just crashed but it seems to be solved) 

But now my viewport in the hypershade is locked on the "top-y" view and there isn't the "panel" thing to change it ๐Ÿ˜•

Here is a screenshoot http://prntscr.com/d3s4e2
Thanks a lot if you can help me to resolve it ^^

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi ciro

I'm not sure about the crash/conflict you mentioned, but with regards to the viewport issue, you should be able to use the hotbox to switch your view to another camera like this:

1) Hover the mouse of ther viewport

2) Press and hold the "space bar" which will bring up the hotbox

3) Click and hold in the centre of the hotbox where it says "maya". This will bring up the camera menu

4) Drag the mouse over the camera you want to use and let go of the mouse button. The camera should update to your chosen viewport.

Hope it helps

hotbox.jpg

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I'm having an issue with my hypershade as well, was using it last night the model in my main window went white after I was playing around with some of the sliders on the aistandard I was using, so I restarted maya and now it will not even open, the script editor says reset panel properties. I have scoured the helpdesk googled it and I cannot find a clear answer on how to "resetProperty panel", I even reinstalled maya and th eissue persists gonna try to do the repair option as well, but if any one knows I would totally appreciate it. I'm using maya 2017  

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi hotwheels

Usually these issues are caused by corrupt preferences. Prefs aren't reset with a re-install so it might be worth giving this a go. Just follow the instructions for your OS from here:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Reset-May...

Hope it helps

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report