Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the color of quad draw

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
c.costa1
4332 Views, 7 Replies

Problem with the color of quad draw

Hi I'm having a problem with Maya's quad draw that you can't see well. Instead of being like Figure 1 we see it as Figure 2. How can I solve the problem? I contacted Acer support, my pc's brand, and they told me to contact you.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
cheynecg
in reply to: c.costa1

There's color settings in the Quadraw Tool that should allow you to change the color to your liking. Capture.JPG

Message 3 of 8
c.costa1
in reply to: cheynecg

Even if I have modified something it is never like figure 1. I would like just like figure 1 (black borders and that net color). In my case there are no black borders and the polygons are seen in transparency

Message 4 of 8

This is hecka late but make sure the surface you're drawing on is a live surface! 

Message 5 of 8

What do you mean with "hecka late"?

Message 6 of 8
Murphys

I am having the same exact problem in Maya 2018.  Did you ever find  solution?

Message 7 of 8
c.costa1
in reply to: Murphys

If I remember well, I uninstalled and reinstalled because it was an issue of drivers. Let me know.

Message 8 of 8

Extremely late, I know. But just in case.

The reason why Quad Draw's light blue instead of dark blue is a different rendering engine.

Go to Windows > Settings/Preferences > Preferences > Display > Viewport 2.0

and change it from Legacy (Could be OpenGL Legacy) to DirectX (Could be DirectX 11)

This should solve the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report