Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not good customer care / user community support here.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
marietto2008
120 Views, 1 Reply

Not good customer care / user community support here.

Hello.

recently I made two posts because I'm interested to taste a little bit Maya (I'm a blender user),but no one replied to my posts,so I think that's not good. This does not seem to be a good customer / community support. I would like to remark this,since the user satisfaction is a key element to attract people to use an (expensive) tool. No one had the answers to my questions ? ok,but no one even tried to help. No men,I didn't expect a bad behavior like this from the best CG tool user community like the Autodesk one.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

This is not the place for get 100% guaranteed response from the Autodesk, and your post GOT Autodesk employee answer. Your claims are unjust.

Whereas, the Community is volunteer-driven, no obligations/guarantees.. Apparently, your expectations don't match the character of the Forum, and posts  don't appeal to the audience - haven't read myself them, sorry. Sometimes those might be missed accidentally, or expecting someone else would answer better.

Also, for the "taste" you just do some tutorials, take beginner courses; do not expect someone to write custom tailored tuts and entry-level guide you. The great Youtube and Maya Learning Resources are at your fingertips.

Come back later.

,,,_°(O__O)°_,,,
Maya2019.1 @ Windows10 & GeForce GTX1080Ti

If the post was helpful, click the
 ACCEPT SOLUTION  button, so others might find it much more easily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums