Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mudbox Plugin - MudKit (DynaSkin, DynaBool and Object Align)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
JabbaTheNut
173 Views, 1 Reply

New Mudbox Plugin - MudKit (DynaSkin, DynaBool and Object Align)

MudKit is a new plugin for Autodesk Mudbox that provides a collection of tools that are currently missing in Mudbox.

And, best of all...

MudKit is Free!

You can get MudKit at http://mudkit.io

This release of MudKit is Windows only, is compatible with Mudbox 2023-2024, and includes the following tools:

• DynaSkin - This tool quickly and dynamically regenerates a workable topology over the surface of your selected mesh.
  • DynaBool - Using the DynaSkin feature, DynaBool provides a set of boolean operations that can increase your creative flexibility.
  • Object Align - This toolset enables you to quickly align multiple selected objects to either a target object or the origin in X, Y, Z and XYZ space.

I am a 3D art and animation enthusiast who is interested in 3d animated short films. I am also an experienced programmer. I operate under my limited liability company: Iconic Motion Studios, LLC.

Among the 3D sculpting software on the market, I have always been partial to Autodesk Mudbox. I like the simplicity of its user interface, its comfortable workflow and its integration with Maya and 3ds Max. Mudbox, however, is missing some meaningful tools that many artists desire.

I developed MudKit to fill in some of the gaps that exist in Mudbox's current set of tools. As Autodesk incorporates some of the tools MudKit offers, I will adjust the toolkit accordingly. It is my sincere hope that Autodesk will do so. Until that happens...

Please Enjoy MudKit!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Thanks! Those are great extensions!

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report