Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation issues with Wacom Intuos Pro + Maya 2020 + MacOS 11.4

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
erce.erim
343 Views, 4 Replies

Navigation issues with Wacom Intuos Pro + Maya 2020 + MacOS 11.4

Hey community,

I am experiencing really bad behaviour with the use of my wacom within Maya. Im using the tablet eversince and haven´t had any issues like this yet. But now it gets worse and worse. 

I am already in touch with the Wacom support but my question here is, is anyone else experiencing similar weirdness?
Examples:

Middlemouse drag a texture from Node Editor into a Shaders slot in Attribute Editor with mouse is no problem, with tablet it seems that the selection is stuck and when I hover around the screen or the Node Editor, it constantly draws melé selections and selects something. Same with Outliner: I drag something and then the left click (on stylus) does not work anymore - it´s stuck with the middle click. Either I have to take the mouse and do a click onto something so that it gets resetted or I have to go out of Maya, click on desktop and get back.
Sometimes during modeling or orbiting with Option Key on keyboard it seems that the software or the driver ignores the pressed key on the keyboard. Or it´s constantly pressed even though my fingers are away and I can rotate around in space without any additional key. 

This is really bizarre and I am clueless where this issue comes from.

A question from Wacom adressed to Autodesk was if Maya does support pressure sensitive pens such as a Wacom Stylus.

Thanks  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
shavel
in reply to: erce.erim

I have same issues

Message 3 of 5
origineal

Hello
I've just started experiencing this - please can you help with suggestions
Message 4 of 5
peterobie

Similar issues where my Intuos Pro M, Cintiq 22HD on Ventura starts randomly clicking on things in Maya 2019 and 2022. For instance it will grab the panels on the side and undock them or when hovering over the outliner I can't drag and drop the camera views to the viewport, etc.. I had to lock my UI to even make it semi functional.

Message 5 of 5
peterobie
in reply to: peterobie

Looks like the latest driver seems to have resolved this so far.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report