Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My right side tangents are not working on graph editor

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sarahgracepineda
136 Views, 4 Replies

My right side tangents are not working on graph editor

Please see video. For some reason, when I want to adjust tangents, the left side is working just fine but the right is locked and unselectable. This is happening on every scene I open and in all the versions of Maya I have on my computer. I don't know what is happening. Please help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

For some reason, when I want to adjust tangents, the left side is working just fine but the right is locked and unselectable. This is happening on every scene I open and in all the versions of Maya I have on my computer. I don't know what is happening. Please help

Message 3 of 5

For some reason, when I want to adjust tangents, the left side is working just fine but the right is locked and unselectable. This is happening on every scene I open and in all the versions of Maya I have on my computer. I don't know what is happening. Please help

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
brentmc
in reply to: sarahgracepineda

Hi,

What version of Maya are you using and what version of MacOS/machine are you running it on?

Thanks.
Brent McPherson
Principle Engineer
Message 5 of 5
brentmc
in reply to: sarahgracepineda

Hi,

It doesn't look like you have Select > Pre-select Highlight enabled in the Graph Editor.

If this is enabled the tangent should highlight when your mouse is over it and clicking at that point will select the handle.

Brent McPherson
Principle Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums