Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya graphic glitch after running the software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
A0343758
244 Views, 3 Replies

Maya graphic glitch after running the software

As soon as I turn on the maya it runs normal but after a second the screen turns into something like this I can click everything but I cannot see anything because everything looks like grey lines, is there any way someone can help me with this I feel useless.3832CD6E-94C8-4978-9FD1-F94A9F41B473.jpeg

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hamsterHamster
in reply to: A0343758

What is your active video hardware?

Reinstall the video drivers.. the latest are first to try, yet, not always the best for Maya, try some versions older.

,,,_°(O__O)°_,,,
Maya2019.1 @ Windows10 & GeForce GTX1080Ti

If the post was helpful, click the
 ACCEPT SOLUTION  button, so others might find it much more easily.

Message 3 of 4
A0343758
in reply to: hamsterHamster

It’s a AMD Radeon RX 560X 4 GB GDDR5. 

Message 4 of 4
hamsterHamster
in reply to: A0343758

If you are on Maya 2020, then your board is not certified, otherwise look here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/simplecontent/content/maya-certifie...

This is comparison to what is closest RX480 https://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index.php?gid=4027&gid2=3575&compare=radeon-rx-560x-4gb-vs-radeon-rx...

I would bet on experimentation with latest, then older drivers - a lot of maya restarts. Before installing every next driver, experiment with Maya Preferences>Display etc, if you are able to get past the grey lines.

,,,_°(O__O)°_,,,
Maya2019.1 @ Windows10 & GeForce GTX1080Ti

If the post was helpful, click the
 ACCEPT SOLUTION  button, so others might find it much more easily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums