社区
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Maya Camera Controls inverted?

2 条回复2
回复
1 条消息(共 3 条)
lm3263
2514 次查看, 2 条回复

Maya Camera Controls inverted?

Hi, everyone,

I was editing a homework assignment when I noticed that my camera controls were suddenly inverted from the normal (I.e. to move the camera left and right, instead of having it be like 'flight controls', I have to move my mouse in the direction I want to go instead of the opposite.) The camera's rotation also feels off, but I don't really know how to describe it. Anyone know how to reset it back to normal? 

2 条回复2
2 条消息(共 3 条)

Hi @lm3263

Thanks for posting! Have you tried Resetting your Preferences? This is a great place to start when Maya starts misbehaving. 

Also, the tools themselves may need to be reset. If you double click on the move tool, for example, a tool settings window will pop up with a Reset Button that should return the settings back to default.

ResetTool.jpg

Let me know if either of those resolve the issue 🙂 If not, I would be happy to keep working with you until we figure it out!

Jordan Giboney
Technical Solutions Engineer | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

3 条消息(共 3 条)

Hi, I've been experiencing this same issue I believe.

Whenever I use the walk tool and I look right the camera will turn left.

I haven't found a way to invert camera in the documentation, I tried hitting every keys while using walking, maybe there was a hidden hotkey. I tried resetting my preferences and the tool's preferences. Yet the look is inverted... Help?

找不到想要的内容?向社区提问或分享您的知识。

到论坛发帖