Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2023.2 update issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thomaslisle1309
152 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2023.2 update issues

Hi well its a great update but two things that are really important are missing well 3 actually  unless they are there and I don't know how to active them 

1 the camera view panel no longer tells you which camera you are using  - very confusing for me 

2 I cant use the old render view which had the handy feature of saving snaps so you could compare them  though it still comes up if you do a sequence render - I found the old render view a little bit more stable and reliable than the arnold one 

3 and I suppose not essential but no link to the render globals which I find handy rather than clicking in main window and hitting a keystroke 

please bring camera name back to the panel window ! 

cheers thomas 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
brentmc
in reply to: thomaslisle1309

For the camera name issue do you have the Display > Heads Up Display > Camera Names enabled?

screenshot_000113.png

Brent McPherson
Principle Engineer
Message 3 of 3
thomaslisle1309
in reply to: brentmc

great.  many thanks for getting back to me - that works  Hurray  the new camera resolution gate is better too I think 

if you add to a feature request  - on a mac I don't know about PC

1  if I set the settings to 25 fps.   every new project always still is 24 fps

2 I have a custom menu set, would be great if I could sort or arrange all the menu options - and why cant I make it a default so it always starts on that - would be something less to do on every new project 

kind regards

Thomas 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report