Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maya 2023.1 update fail

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
wzwow
193 Views, 5 Replies

maya 2023.1 update fail

Screenshot 2022-06-16 105724.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cavescholar
in reply to: wzwow

Hello,

Check under Windows ALLOWED APPS, which you can type into Windows search field to find.

Click on ( +add an allowed app). Then from the pop-up, pick RECENTLY BLOCKED APPS. 

Allowed Apps for WINDOWSAllowed Apps for WINDOWS

Look to the (recently blocked list)  and see if anything Maya/Autodesk has been blocked.

If there is something you want to allow through, just hit the plus (+) symbol next to the blocked app.

Then try the download again, because it could be Windows security that stopped the file from being downloaded or installed. 

Good Luck!

Message 3 of 6
wzwow
in reply to: cavescholar

nothing has been block
Message 4 of 6
kharlingP5YDV

I'm having the same issue. It said to make sure 2 files are downloaded when I downloaded the file but only one file was downloaded. I don't know how to get the second file. 

Message 5 of 6
gilleybaba

I have the same issue and error window pop up.  Nothing has been blocked in the allowed apps.

EDIT: It seems the 2nd file isn't being downloaded from the website link.  I disabled my pop-up blocker in Chrome, but I still only get 1 file.  Someone linked me the 2nd file, and it's unpacking properly now.

Message 6 of 6
wzwow

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report