Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2022 small icon with my name is blocking the file menu and cannot be removed

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
perseus1
70 Views, 0 Replies

Maya 2022 small icon with my name is blocking the file menu and cannot be removed

In Maya 2022 on a PC, I have a new irritating thing that seems to be unintended. top left of screen is a small bar with my name and a small blue people icon shape to the left of my name. If I click on it, it pops down a menu choice "Explore purchase options' "manage licenses" or "sing out and quit". This irritating irrelevant item is blocking the "file" item onthe file menu so I cannot save my work securely. I have a llicense so I dont want to expore purchase options, i dont want to view or manage my license and i dont want to sign out and quit. I cannot see any way to get rid of this and I cannot move it.  Something must be amiss. I have a scene open right now with an imported realflow .bin mesh and would rather save this out than just quit the application and lose my work in this session. Does anyone know what this is and how I can remove it?

maya irritation.JPG

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums