Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2020 - UV scale R shortcut not working

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
alperJ3HWF
627 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2020 - UV scale R shortcut not working

Hi,

When I try to scale my UV shells, I use the shortcut R but instead of showing me scale tool, RGB icon on top of UV screen turns red as in R. When I go to Chrome and come back to Maya UV screen, R shortcut for scale works just for once. If I leave scale tool and come back, it's not working again. This problem is only in UV screen. In the scene, R shortcut works just fine.

Can you guys help out please?

Thanks a lot

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
alperJ3HWF
in reply to: alperJ3HWF

Btw I checked UV Editor section of Hotkey Editor and R is assigned to Scale. RGB button is not there so it has no assignment. R should be working as hotkey for scale, but it doesn't.

Message 3 of 3
alperJ3HWF
in reply to: alperJ3HWF

Solved it. I have several screens in one window as tabs including UV Editor and Arnold RenderView. Turns out UV Editor was showing Arnold RenderView's shelf. It's a bug. I removed UV Editor window and placed it back as a tab and it's fixed. Probably it's because I added third monitor and Maya can't 100% accurately calculate what to place were.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums