Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2019 Fatal Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Melirosi14
1098 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2019 Fatal Error

Hello! I tried to install Maya 2019 on my laptop that had Maya 2018 already installed. Now when I try to launch either one, it tells me there has been a 'FATAL ERROR' and it has been trying to go save in a temp file. I went online and did practically everything in attempt to resolve this issue.

I uninstalled both, reinstalled only Maya 2019, updated my NVIDIA driver through their website, deleted the prefs folder and went straight to default preferences. I tried to find that file in System 32 but that file is not there...AT ALL.

Please help me resolve this I'm stressing out. I'll provide specs if that is necessary as well.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sean.heasley
in reply to: Melirosi14

Hi @Melirosi14 

When you get the fatal error does Maya generate an error report for you to fill out and submit to Autodesk?

If so, please fill it out and let me know what the CER report number is.

You can also try disabling OpenCL by pasting "MAYA_DISABLE_OPENCL=1" in your Maya.env file.

That file can be found at C:\Users\username\Documents\maya\2019

Message 3 of 4
Melirosi14
in reply to: sean.heasley

It worked, thank you! 

Message 4 of 4

Hello, i am with the same problem. I´ve tried to add MAYA_DISABLE_OPENCL=1 but doesn´t work.image.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report