Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2018 hypershade not working properlt

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 2 of 5
sandeshpoudel2058
1636 Views, 4 Replies

Maya 2018 hypershade not working properlt

I reset my computer because it was working slow. Before reset maya was working finely

But after i formatted my computer i cant see full tab of hypershade and it shows error

"#Error:file:C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2018/scripts/others/renderCreateBarUI.mel line 166: LookupError: File C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2018\Python\lib\site-package\maya\app\general\tIfavorites.py line 28: unknown encoding: 0Untitled.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5

I reset my computer because it was working slow. Before reset maya was working finely

But after i formatted my computer i cant see full tab of hypershade and it shows error

"#Error:file:C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2018/scripts/others/renderCreateBarUI.mel line 166: LookupError: File C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2018\Python\lib\site-package\maya\app\general\tIfavorites.py line 28: unknown encoding: 0Untitled.png

Message 3 of 5

Hi @sandeshpoudel2058  and welcome to the community!

A quick test you can do is to try deleting your settings/preferences.

If that doesn't help, what GPU are you using and does the driver version match with our certified hardware list?

You can find our certified hardware list here!

Message 4 of 5
sean.heasley
in reply to: sean.heasley

Hi @sandeshpoudel2058 

I'm just checking in again to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestion I provided yesterday work for you?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 5 of 5

I have a similar problem, the hypershadow does not open and I already deleted the prefs folder but its not working

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums