Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyframes become small when zooming in on graph editor

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mullethead00
1330 Views, 4 Replies

Keyframes become small when zooming in on graph editor

When I go into the graph editor, I can't see my keys unless I zoom way out. When I zoom in, the keys are super small, including the handles.

I tried changing the key size in preferences and even the evaluation from parallel to DG but nothing is working.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi! @mullethead00 .

This is by design.
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-forum/how-to-change-the-size-of-curves-and-keys-in-graph-editor-...

The measurement method I did is take a screenshot and count the pixels in MS Paint.
The key size in the zoomed out state (practical range) in my environment (4k) is 11px * 11px.
It seems that you can zoom out to the extent of infinity, but in this case it disappears.
The key zoomed to the limit is the same 11px * 11px.

This is by design. It cannot be changed.
It's hard to see, so I also propose it on the Idea forum. If you like, please press the Agree button for my idea.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-ideas/the-big-key-thick-graph-graph-anti-aliasing-yellow-cursor/...

Message 3 of 5

ugh. I wasn't sure if it was a graphics card issue or something else. So strange. I agreed with your proposal.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mullethead00

Im having the same issue!

When you first open the graph editor, the corresponding error message appears.
// Error: Failed to initialize Graph Editor GPU !

Did you mange to find the fix?

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mullethead00

I am also having the same exact problem they become nonexistent when i'm zoomed in but when I zoom out on the graph editor they are normal.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators