Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Deleting Old Physical Sun and Sky Node and Creating a New One

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
og.marcontell
418 Views, 1 Reply

Issue Deleting Old Physical Sun and Sky Node and Creating a New One

Hello, I am trying to render a scene using Physical Sun and Sky effect. In my camera, I created one but then I think I must have deleted something by accident. Every time I try to select the old defaultLightset node or defaultObjectset node in the Outliner menu, I get an error message that reads "Non-deletable node defaultLightset cannot be deleted". I go into my render settings and hit the delete button for deleting the old Physical Sun and Sky settings, but somehow, it doesn't allow me to create new Physical Sun and Sky settings, the button remains the same as "delete". I have also tried resetting my preferences to default and restarting Maya but the same issue remains in the camera settings for setting it up, even when I create a new camera to render with. How would be the best way for me to eliminate old Physical Sun and Sky nodes so I can create new Physical Sun and Sky settings? Thank you in advance for your help!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

I have same issue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report