Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exported MetaHumans don't show up on Maya

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ead1797
2869 Views, 2 Replies

Exported MetaHumans don't show up on Maya

Hello, as the described above, I'm having trouble sending my MetaHumans into maya from Quixel Bridge. I don't get any error codes on bridge, and instead it claims that it was exported successfully (i checked Source Asset + UAsset so its not that error). I tried with other models and they all show up on Maya, so the issue is only with MetaHumans

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cathy_easthope
in reply to: ead1797

Following this. I have the same issue. Using both Maya 2020 and Maya 2022 on a Mac. Nothing shows up in the Outliner. Does anyone have any ideas? I did see a video where is said you need DirectX which of course is Windows only.

Message 3 of 3
cathy_easthope
in reply to: ead1797

I have discovered that indeed, DirectX is needed to import Metahumans models into Maya on a Mac. The only way to get this to work right now seems to be to run Windows on an emulator, install the Windows version of Maya as well as the Windows version of Bridge and download from there.  It isn't worth it.

Such a pity manufacturers aren't taking advantage of the power of the new M1 Pro and M1 Max chips as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report