Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everytime I jump from a view (persp) to another one (ortho), Maya switches my camera perspective.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
338 Views, 1 Reply

Everytime I jump from a view (persp) to another one (ortho), Maya switches my camera perspective.

I everybody,

as the title says: everytime I jump from a view (persp) to another one (ortho) pressing the spacebar, Maya switches my camera perspective, disableing/enableing the orthographics view as the image show.

I tried erasing my pref but nothing changes, is there any solution or is part of the 2019 iMac with provega 48 non listed in the gpu list by autodesk?

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
patrick.schock
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

when Maya jumps back to the perspective camera, although you switched to an orthographic view, can you check if the expected camera comes back when you try View > Default View:

Maya View - Default View.jpg

At resetting your preferences, did you close Maya in advance of performing the steps? In case Maya was not closed, the procedure has no effect. 

These suggestions could be a start of troubleshooting this issue. 

Best regards,

Patrick

“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png”

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report