Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composite setup in Maya

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
texasjgc
420 Views, 5 Replies

Composite setup in Maya

Hello.

What is the best way to set up for compositing from Maya? I'm clueless on this subject so if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be very very greatful. Thank you!
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
n8skow
in reply to: texasjgc

could you be more specific about what your wanting to do?
compositing is a broad subject...
Message 3 of 6
texasjgc

well, Basically I tryed to composite with Maya but the black background that shows up in the render view when you render something isnt transparent like I thought it would be when I go to composite.

So I guess Im wondering why that is and how to get rid of it...I havent been able to find too much material on Maya when it comes to the subject of rendering for later composition...And I guess I would like to know if anyone can point me to a site, book, dvd, or anything that can help.

Thanks for the reply.
Message 4 of 6
sinanhu

Hi
The thing you are asking is easy, just save the image to a PSD format and you will get what you want.
this tutorial was a great help for me for composting:

http://tutorialscentral.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=1

regards
Sarai
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: sinanhu

seo wiki  it s easy. 

Message 6 of 6
shes05074

Let us take your digital Marketing Murrieta to the next level. Our experienced team of experts will propel you forward into a world of success and help increase growth in today's ever-evolving technological market.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report