Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comp no longer able to run Maya

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
exf220010
210 Views, 0 Replies

Comp no longer able to run Maya

Hello, 

I was using Maya a lot, running the 2022 version, and my computer had absolutely no problem running it. I built it specifically to be able to handle programs like Maya. I hadn't been using it for the last few months and, when I tried using the 2023 version, the program will start but only opens to a blank screen. I have tried all of the trouble shooting I could find and what they told me to do in the support chat, but have not been able to resolve the problem. 

I thought it might have  been an issue with the 2023 version, but I have the same issue now when I open the 2022 version. I have not changed anything about my system, so I don't understand why I am having this problem. The only thing I think MIGHT be the issue is my graphics cards, because they aren't on the list of certified drivers. I have AMD Radeon(TM) and AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT. The core processor is also AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core processor. None of that has changed, however, since the last time I successfully used Maya on this computer. For now I can run Maya just fine on my laptop, but I would definitely prefer to be able to use my desktop for one of the things I built it to do. 

Has anyone else had this issue or possibly have any suggestions on how I can resolve it? 

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report