Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Open File Path Editor

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
christelle.medalle
560 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot Open File Path Editor

Hello! I receive these errors every time I've tried to open the File Path Editor:

// Warning: file: C:\Users\(**)\Documents\maya\2020\prefs\filePathEditorRegistryPrefs.mel line 4: filePathEditor: Attribute 'aiImage.filename' is invalid or is not designated 'usedAsFilename'. //
// Warning: file: C:\Users\(**)\Documents\maya\2020\prefs\filePathEditorRegistryPrefs.mel line 5: filePathEditor: Attribute 'aiPhotometricLight.aiFilename' is invalid or is not designated 'usedAsFilename'. //
// Warning: file: C:\Users\(**)\Documents\maya\2020\prefs\filePathEditorRegistryPrefs.mel line 6: filePathEditor: Attribute 'aiStandIn.dso' is invalid or is not designated 'usedAsFilename'. //
// Warning: file: C:\Users\(**)\Documents\maya\2020\prefs\filePathEditorRegistryPrefs.mel line 7: filePathEditor: Attribute 'aiVolume.filename' is invalid or is not designated 'usedAsFilename'. //

This has only happened after I've installed the Security Tools plugin and gotten rid of the "Vaccine" that was corrupting my Maya files and giving me the "你的文件贼健康~我就说一声没有别的意思" error outlined here: 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-forum/maya-error-warning-ni-de-wen-jian-zei-jian-kang-wo-jiu-shu...

My Security Tools plugin and Arnold plugin are active: 

christellemedalle_0-1671835609769.png

I've tried to open the File Path Editor with both of those turned off to no avail. 

Help with this issue would be much appreciated! 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mspeer
in reply to: christelle.medalle

Hi!

Try a reset of ALL Maya Preferences in your user documents folder.
For a complete reset of ALL Preferences, rename the maya folder to maya_backup.

("C:\Users\(**)\Documents\maya")
Maya creates new folders when started.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums