Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attributes - Effects - Color Remap: I want to know the command of the insert button I want to know the command

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tjdrbrla
50 Views, 0 Replies

Attributes - Effects - Color Remap: I want to know the command of the insert button I want to know the command

tjdrbrla_2-1694451782106.png

I'd like to know the function of that button as a command

The function of that button is to connect the RGB to Hsv node, connect the Ramp connection, and connect the Ramp to the existing connection, but I turned on the script editor because I wanted to have the above function, but no command was extracted as a result.
Does anyone know the command of the above function?

tjdrbrla_3-1694451906760.png

If you press the Insert button on the Color Remap on the File node while it is connected like that, two rgbtohsv + Ramp nodes are created connected as shown in the picture below and connected to the previously connected location

tjdrbrla_4-1694451923304.png

If only one channel with Alpha value rather than Color value is connected like Rougheness, I think it's very convenient to automatically connect to Alpha rather than COLOR, so if anyone knows the command of the above function, please help!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums