Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Skeleton 5 missing body

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nkim39
416 Views, 2 Replies

Advanced Skeleton 5 missing body

Hi, I rigged my character with Advanced Skeleton and did some animating works. I brought my whole project directory to my school studio computers so that I can render it with multiple school computers. However, when I opened the file, I found that my character's body is missing. The body was stuck on its' original position, which is (0.0.0). Rigging still has animation, but I think the body's skin is unbound. I opened my file which was saved at my home computer, and it worked totally fine. If I don't fix this problem, I cannot use school computers to render and it means that I can use only one computer to render 3000 frames! How can I fix it? I put reference file in the project but it still makes this error.Body is unbound(Rigging still has an animation)Body is unbound(Rigging still has an animation)Body is at the (0.0.0)Body is at the (0.0.0)If I select body, I see this really weird stretched neck.If I select body, I see this really weird stretched neck.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gajjardhaval2
in reply to: nkim39

i think it was maya version issue or adv ske published rig issue...

Message 3 of 3
nkim39
in reply to: gajjardhaval2

Hi, yes you are right. It was fixed when I opened 2022 version. My school computer has both 2019 and 2022 version and this issue happened when I opened Maya 2019. Thank you for reply!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report