Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the limb of a character at the moment BATCH /RENDERING -not moveme

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
darkyclownie
224 Views, 0 Replies

Problems with the limb of a character at the moment BATCH /RENDERING -not moveme

Hello everyone. I look forward to your help as soon as possible.
I have a problem when animating a character, both arms at the time of pressing play in the Time line, move perfectly to the sequence, but at the moment of rendering and batch, one of the arms does not move. It remains at the translational values ​​0. While the rest of the body continues with the animation.

I created two controllers in both hands of the character, circular curves, but I realized that the difference is that one of these in the outliner is represented by the symbol similar to "π", and the other if it has the form of The circular curve "O".

In the atrribute editor of the left hand controller "π", in NUrbs curve History is in Form = Closed

In the atrribute editor of the right-hand controller "O", in NUrbs curve History is in Form = Periodic (This right controller is the one that is not animated when rendering / batch)

When I want to change to closed me this message appears:
// Error: Unable to resolve attribute 'R_hand_CtrlShape.f'. Make sure the attributes are valid. //

I am new, I need urgent help. I will be very grateful for any response

HELP PLEASE!!!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report