Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph editor bug

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
avaliquet1
95 Views, 1 Reply

Graph editor bug

I recently downloaded maya 2025 on my macbook pro and so far i havent had many problems. However, today, as im trying to use my graphic editor, my some of the keyframes i had put on my object simply do not appear or my tangents are all completely broken. 

I thought my file was corrupted so i opened up a fresh file and simply animated a cube going left to right. 

In the image linked to this post, there is supposed to be two keyframes, on frame 1 and on frame 15. However, the keyframe on 15 is non existent and is replaced by a weird white line. Furthermore, i cannot see the curve of my tangent which should simply be a default ease in ease out curve. 

How can i fix this? I have had no trouble using the graph editor until now and i havent changed my settings since the last time i've used the graph editor with no issue. 

Thank you in advance!

Labels (5)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jmreinhart
in reply to: avaliquet1

Are you able to test with other Maya versions? That way we can figure out if it is just a 2025 issue.

Have you tried updating your drivers? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report