Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Share

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
thyzsz
1208 Views, 1 Reply

Inventor Share

Hi there! I would like to add this to the sharing tool in Inventor. I would like to create the web link straight in Inventor. Now I’ve to send the link with the email option to myself and then send the link to my customer. I don't want to email to my customer from Inventor, because I want to send an email from my own email account, put the link inside a document OR send it with WhatsApp/Telegram etc.... Now I’ve to create that link online in A360. So basically, I want the ability to create a public share link directly from Inventor vs. having to upload it into Fusion Team (aka A360 Team) to then share from there. On top of that, the created must be on OPEN link. Not a link where you MUST have an Autodesk account. My customers are not on Autodesk accounts etc... They only have a browser, that’s it. Thanks, Thijs
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
inchul.lee
in reply to: thyzsz

Hi @thyzsz,

I understand that you'd like an ability to send out a Design Share collaboration email from your own email address directly from Inventor and you want it to be a public open link. I think it's a very good suggestion.

Would you like to submit your valuable idea in the Inventor IdeaStation so that you can also get support from the community?

Inchul Lee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report