Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cann't open file iam 2017

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
s.romadi
995 Views, 2 Replies

Cann't open file iam 2017

Dear All,

i have problem cann't to open my file assembly autocad inventor pro 2017.

the information like this bellow :

"error loading segment FBAttributeSegment in database

F:\GUT\KalSel 150kV-iNVENTOR\kalsel\final assy\GA\150kV KALSEL SWITCHYARD\150KV KALSEL SWITCHYARD.iam"

please help me!

thank you so much for your attention.

Regards,

Sapto Romadi

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kennyj
in reply to: s.romadi

Hello s.romadi! Try opening each sub-assembly and part; confirm they will open without errors and migrate to 2017 okay. I am guessing from the Attributes error you have a derived part or group of parts that needs to be updated/relinked, etc. Also make sure you content center is up-to-date for 2017 and your library parts migrated, etc. Hope this helps, Kenny
Message 3 of 3
s.romadi
in reply to: kennyj

Hello Kennyj

thank you so much for your attention and dedication,

i think your solution make out my problem, but to migrated all part i need more time until monday Nov-14-2016 for look at my final assembly switchyard can to open like before. why i am sure? because after migrated maybe 95% inventor part, i can open old file switchyard.iam (before can't to open).

if this work to success i just getting one problem, what is that? i must migrated until more then 500 file.ipt, that make my manager getting mad and angry and just said i am stuppied.

i will confirm again when my problem 100% success.

thank you and best regards.

sapto romadi.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report