Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2016 not installing!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
720 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Inventor 2016 not installing!

Hello!

I have problems installing autodesk inventor 2016 to my home computer.
We are using this program at school and we we're told to download this at home. ( For practice and homeworks. )
We have e-mails from our school that should allow to load inventor 2016.

First time trying to install I got the same problem than this guy on your forum. ( Link few lines down ) 
And also everything I got installed was Akamai netsession and TLTools. ( Or something like that )
I don't know was either one of them useful, atleast I didn't get inventor through them.
After that I uninstalled everything related to Autodesk or Inventor.

-> https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/autodesk-inventor-2016-not-installing/m-p/6023090#M579...

Didn't find that post previously and now when I download the file and try to install it, it just keeps saying ''Connection has expired. Please reconnect to site.''
There's a link so you can see it yourself ->  https://gyazo.com/75a43be9ccca139de9b89d6ea2070539

Causes to this were :
1. Firewall blocks - > It's Off so it shouldnt be the problem.
2. Download page closed or refreshed too soon. -> Didn't close or refresh.
3. File has been moved to other place. -> Where I even could have moved it?
It goes straight to E:/Downloads and then I start installing so doesn't make sense.

I really hope you could help me with this, going to lose my mind soon.

Thanks, Lauri

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous, 

Welcome to the Community. 

Could you try to download the installer once again from our Virtual Agent? Check out this link for further information on Downloading Autodesk Software Using the Virtual Agent. Also, make sure that your firewall and anti-virus are temporarily disabled during installation to ensure that it doesn't interfere with the installation.

Let us know how it goes. Thank you. 

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report