Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Batch Program

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
TA.Fehr
1771 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Batch Program

I've seen a number of posts looking for a way to automate a number of processes in Inventor. So I thought I'd share a program I have been working on.

Long and short, you select an assembly, and it can find all the sub components and print the drawings, create dxf/pdf/dwg, change iProperties, rename parts and drawings and the like.

Naturally as I made this for my own use all the functions may not work seamlessly, but I believe it will be of benefit to many out there. I'm constantly developing it so input is appreciated. 

The setup file pulls from github so that I can update the program automatically.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
I_Forge_KC
in reply to: TA.Fehr

This looks pretty good - But I'm not about to download a zip folder with an EXE installer in it off a forum.

You should totally put this up on the App Store for Inventor! It lends credibility and takes away the scary factor.

K. Cornett
Generative Design Consultant / Trainer

Message 3 of 3
TA.Fehr
in reply to: I_Forge_KC

A very valid point. I was under the assumption that the app store was for paid and proven programs, but i see I am able to offer it in the same way as I'm offering it here.

I've uploaded it to the store, but it's not publicly available as of yet.

For those of you who wish to check it out, you can download it from this thread (for the daring type) and when it becomes available I'll update this and point you in the right direction.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report