Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic Log missing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jholland3XDLM
719 Views, 2 Replies

iLogic Log missing

The logger for iLogic is missing from my browser. I have unloaded and reloaded the iLogic add in from the manage tab. I have a rule that fails with the error message "The parameter is incorrect." The iLogic Log is the only place I know of to find the problem. Even the log level within the rule editor is missing. Any help in finding out how to get this functionality back would be appreciated. I am using Inventor Pro 2019. I recently got a new PC, and am unsure if this machine ever had the log.

jholland3XDLM_0-1602078386440.png

jholland3XDLM_1-1602078605454.png

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
WCrihfield
in reply to: jholland3XDLM

You may just need to update the Inventor version from 2019 to 2019.1 or later.  I believe the iLogic Log became available in the 2019.1 update.

What's New for Inventor 2019.1 

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Message 3 of 3
jholland3XDLM
in reply to: WCrihfield

I thought I was running 2019.4 but that was a mistake. I am contacting my IT department to get the update installed. The logger was new for 2019.1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report