Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the leader text angle?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ngnam1988
96 Views, 1 Reply

How to change the leader text angle?

Dears,

Please help me how to change the exited Leader Text angle to custom input look like this picture:

I wanna to change it to correct 45°/0°. Is it possible?

ngnam1988_0-1714036086501.png

Thanks!

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
WCrihfield
in reply to: ngnam1988

Hi @ngnam1988.  I do not think that will be possible exactly the way you want it.  We do not have direct control over that angle.  All we specify is the 2D points on the sheet for where to place the tip of the arrow, and where to place the text.  The true physical size of the text itself and the true physical size of the flat landing of the leader under that text are automated by whatever styles you are currently using, and even that is not super exact, but they all are included in where the top/outer end of the angles portion of that leader will be, in relation to where you specify the text location to be.  You can review the following online help pages for more information about those Inventor API objects.

LeaderNote 

LeaderNote.Leader 

Leader 

LeaderNotes.Add 

Wesley Crihfield

EESignature

(Not an Autodesk Employee)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report