Inventor Nastran Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’sInventor Nastran Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Nastran topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Forces Problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
sinan.tuncali
500 Views, 2 Replies

Remote Forces Problem

When I apply the remote force to a surface I get the results like in the load application but when I apply it more than 1 surface it  changes the results dramatically.

I ran the test for different scenarios and it is applying this remote force individually.

Is there any way to apply this remote force to multiple surfaces as a total force?

P.S.: I searched the forum and found similar questions but couldn't see any answers.

Nastran 2020 Version 14.2.0.101

Inventor Nastran Version 2020.2.0.390

Inventor Nastran 2020

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
John_Holtz
in reply to: sinan.tuncali

Hi @sinan.tuncali 

In version 2020 (and newer), you need to apply the remote force to one surface at a time. See the article Results of an analysis are unexpected when using a remote force in Inventor Nastran.

In general, searching on knowledge.autodesk.com is the best place to start when searching for issues with an analysis or the Inventor Nastran interface. The results found include sources written by technical support, forums, and documentation.

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉
Message 3 of 3

Thanks John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report