Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing Hole Table Origin Scale

Drawing Hole Table Origin Scale

During a recent training course, a trainee raised an interesting question about the Hole Table Origin indicator for Hole Tables. Whether there was any way the Origin indicator could be scaled, as it is a fixed size. Which can either appear really small on a large plate, or too large on a smaller component. This might obscure other items on the drawing or make the Origin harder to find.

Hole Table.PNG

I am unaware of anyway to do this easily, it would be great if there was a right click option to scale or perhaps a setting in the Styles Manager. As a workaround I suggested creating different size Origin indicators as Sketch symbols, then hide the original Origin and use these new Sketch symbols.

2 Comments
AttilaFarkas
Advocate

Hi,

You can scale it easily.

Right click->Edit Leader Style->change the size

Clipboard01.jpgClipboard02.jpg

Regards,

Attila

MTimmis_ADSK
Advocate

Hi @AttilaFarkas, thanks for the reply, yes you are correct, the scale can be modified via the Leader Style.

However, my point was more that this is not the most obvious for new users, i.e. modifying the leader style, to change an Origin indicator on a hole table!

Surely a right click "Scale Origin" option would make more sense to new users? Or perhaps control the scale of the Origin indicator within the Hole Table Style? Or perhaps an Origin Style on its own?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report