Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup Error [-4.132.0]

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
SoulAsasin
2374 Views, 3 Replies

Startup Error [-4.132.0]

Hello all.

I suddenly get this problem on inventor startup. See attachment. I diden't do nothing special, only restarted Inventor. At first sight it looks like we do not have any free licences, but this is not the problem because I managed to start Inventor on another PC using the same windows user.

I encountered this problem again 2 month ago. Then our IT department had to uninstalll Inventor, completly clean the registry and then reinstall again.

Anybody any idea on this?

Thanks.

Inventor 2012
Win 7 64-bit
Dell Precision T5400
Intel Xeon 2,5 GHz
8 Gb RAM
NVIDIA Quadro Fx 3700
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LT.Rusty
in reply to: SoulAsasin

Your license manager is timing out, perhaps due to poor connectivity or network lag.  To solve this, you need to set an environment variable to make the license manager wait longer for a response before stopping.

Press your start button, and in the search box type "set environment variable" and hit enter.  Add a System Variable called FLEXLM_TIMEOUT with a value of 100000000 as shown in this screenshot:

env-var.JPG

Rusty

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: SoulAsasin

Consider also using the TIMEOUTALL option in an adskflex.opt Options file on the LMTOOLS server.  See my signature line for more information than you can possibly use.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
SoulAsasin
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello.

Thanks for the replyes. Your answers make sense. Meen while I updated my graphic cards driver. It diden't instantly work. After an hour it started to work again. So it probably is network lag.

If I encounter this problem again I will try your solutions, to see the effects.

I will reply again, if your answers are solutions.

Thank you.

Inventor 2012
Win 7 64-bit
Dell Precision T5400
Intel Xeon 2,5 GHz
8 Gb RAM
NVIDIA Quadro Fx 3700

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report