Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a part transparent in a projected view?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
277 Views, 2 Replies

Make a part transparent in a projected view?

What i am trying to do:

Within a projected view of an assembly, i want to make 1 (or more) part transparent so you can see what is below.

So far, i havnt found anything where i can set transparency for a part in a projected view, or change the material to something with transparency.

so im wondering, is this even possible?

PS. i know i can use the Break Out function to show below the parth, though for a better looking presentation i preffer a way to set transparency.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Marco.Takx
in reply to: Anonymous

Within Inventor 2016 it is possible to do.

2015-07-17_10-26-02.jpg

Met vriendelijke groet | Kind regards | Mit freundlichem Gruß

Marco Takx
CAM Consultant

Message 3 of 3
IgorMir
in reply to: Anonymous

To change material to transparent one edit it's colour. Here is how. Please see the attached.

Cheers,

Igor.

@Anonymous wrote:

What i am trying to do:

Within a projected view of an assembly, i want to make 1 (or more) part transparent so you can see what is below.

So far, i havnt found anything where i can set transparency for a part in a projected view, or change the material to something with transparency.

so im wondering, is this even possible?

PS. i know i can use the Break Out function to show below the parth, though for a better looking presentation i preffer a way to set transparency.

Web: www.meqc.com.au

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report