Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in launching Inventor 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
segera73
568 Views, 3 Replies

Error in launching Inventor 2013

Inventor Fusion 2013 cannot be launched on Windows 10. Autodesk Inventor SP_2 was downloaded but cannot be installed due to below error:

Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 Update ErrorWhat shall be the solution?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
OP21
in reply to: segera73

You may want to look at this link...

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Window...

Hope this helps!
Omar

P.S. If this did help you, remember to "Accept as Solution", so the answer can help others. "LIKES" are always welcomed and much appreciated! Thank-you.
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: segera73

The above post is correct.  Windows 10 is not supported for 2013 products.  If you recently updated to Windows 10, you can still uninstall it and go back to Windows 7/8.x.  I would recommend doing so.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
segera73
in reply to: OP21

But my Autocad 2013 is working perfect. The problem is only with inventor add-in.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report