Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jletcher
517 Views, 8 Replies

What is this

This is strange I have about 200 ilogic parts and this morning I started to make my 201 ilogic part all was good when I was modeling and then I went to write the ilogic and I have this looks like an iprt symbol. What it is and how to I get rid of it. I did not start to make an ipart it is a sheet metal template. Ok did more investagation and found it is now in my template some how. I have not made a new template so how did this just show up and how do I remove it..

wtf.JPG

wtfn.JPG

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jletcher
in reply to: jletcher

I just chacked some old files and now it shows up in those what gives did I just never notice it before? But why would it just be my sheet metal not a standard part?

Message 3 of 9
mrattray

All of my parts have either the standard part symbol or sheetmetal symbol in the iLogic browser regardless of wether they are iParts or not.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 4 of 9
jletcher
in reply to: mrattray

so you don't have it? This or none of my parts are Iparts. Doyou know how to remove them? Like I said friday when I went home they was not there and now they are on all my sheet metal parts.

Message 5 of 9
jletcher

Ok I really need someone from AUTODESK to step in I am on hold till I find out if this just corrupted all my parts...

AUTODESK ?

Message 6 of 9
mrattray

I wouldn't worry too much about an icon. I've seen the model browser icons misbehaving before. I think you should just be thankful that a funny icon is your biggest problem.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 9
jletcher

LOL you know this is not my biggest problem. Autodesk is with this new crap Interface. God I can't stand it..................

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

...but...it's new! so it's better.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 9 of 9
jletcher

ok now it is gone but it changes the icon to a sheet metal......

GONE.JPG

This is what we are talking about Autodesk. It is these type of bugs that need to be fixed instead of some useless interface.................

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report