Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorial gallery black screen Inventor 2020

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dubanek
330 Views, 1 Reply

Tutorial gallery black screen Inventor 2020

Dobry den mam problem s přehrávaným galerie výukových programu, nejde se mě někteří mam černu obrazovku mam Windows 10 a Inventor Professional 2020 /64 Build 239 Release 2020.1-Date 06/25/2019

Hello I have a problem with the playing gallery of tutorials, I can not do some I have a black screen I have Windows 10 and Inventor Professional 2020/64 Build 239 Release 2020.1-Date 06/25/2019

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lena.talkhina
in reply to: dubanek

Hello @dubanek  !

Great to see you here on Inventor Forum.

Did you find a solution?
If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button as then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information.
If not please don't hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what ́s the progression on your question is and what might be helpful to achieve what you ́re looking for. 🙂

Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.

Лена Талхина/Lena Talkhina
Менеджер Сообщества - Русский/Community Manager - Russian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report