Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title blocks - Change an automatic sheet property for one sheet only.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
BP-OZ
515 Views, 4 Replies

Title blocks - Change an automatic sheet property for one sheet only.

Hi all

I have a multi sheet drawing. I have the scale note setup in the title block to be assigned automatically via sheet properties. 

All good. works well. 

Sometimes however, I need to just change the scale details on one sheet only to read differently (in this case I need it to say 'varied'). Can this be done for one sheet without affecting the auto settings of the other sheets? Can I individually change the setting for one sheet only?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
anoor
in reply to: BP-OZ

You can do a 'Prompted Entry', but this is sort of annoying sometimes as you have to manually type the information every time.
Message 3 of 5
BP-OZ
in reply to: anoor

Thanks Anoor

I understand the prompted entry, but I was trying to get away from that. Nearly always the scale is right, just sometimes it needs changing.

Message 4 of 5
SBix26
in reply to: BP-OZ

Copy your current title block to a new one called 'Scale Varies', or something like that.  In the new title block, change the Scale property to static text that says 'Varies'.

Whenever needed, remove the default TB from that sheet and insert the Scale Varies TB instead.

Sam B
Inventor Pro 2019.1.2 | Windows 7 SP1
LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
BP-OZ
in reply to: SBix26

Thanks SBix26

That will do it. I'll change it so it's a prompted entry in a new TB.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report