Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The online training course offered by Design Academy

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
rajendra.deshpandehyd
465 Views, 4 Replies

The online training course offered by Design Academy

I am a student and have been using Inventor for a long time.

This post is an attempt to address issues about Inventor online course offered by design academy.

Firstly there are only two courses for Inventor. One project specific and focuses on AutoCAD - Inventor application. Other is Cert Prep for Autodesk Certified Professional: Inventor for Mechanical Design my post is about this course.

There are many issues that need serious attention:

• Which file the presenter  is using is not known, there are no specific instructions - WHY?
  • what is going on screen doesn't make sense without clear-cut instructions.
  • Sketching is very important subject in Inventor. There is only one video for sketching.
  • This course is really a poor show by Autodesk.

I faced many problems while taking many courses and made suggestion to improvise by writing mails.

But not a single mail is answered by Design Academy or Autodesk.

My appeal to Autodesk is be serious when anybody writes and point out serious issues about training courses.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

@rajendra.deshpandehyd wrote:

There are many issues that need serious attention:

• Which file the presenter  is using is not known, there are no specific instructions - WHY?
  • what is going on screen doesn't make sense without clear-cut instructions.
  • Sketching is very important subject in Inventor. There is only one video for sketching.
  • This course is really a poor show by Autodesk.

I didn't yet see and "analyze" all courses, but after a short first view I can not agree your statements. 

- "Which file the presenter  is using is not known," 

After opening the .pdf file one of the first instructions is which file you should open. 

And in the videos I also can see at the top of the application window which file is used. 

What are you missing?

- "there are no specific instructions

Which instructions are you missing, what do you expect? 

- "What is going on screen doesn't make sense without clear-cut instructions."

Without of examples no one can agree or disagree  

- "Sketching is very important subject in Inventor. There is only one video for sketching.

If one video shows all important, why should there be more? If your statement should be constructive you must say, what you are missing in the given one. 

- "This course is really a poor show by Autodesk." 

That is your personal opinion. It is very subjective to agree or disagree with this. 

- "... not a single mail is answered by Design Academy or Autodesk". 

If you wrote in the mails similar non specific reclamations (I don't know it), then i am not surprised that you did not get an answer. 

my 2ct

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: j.palmeL29YX

What is the link to this "Design Academy" instruction?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 5
j.palmeL29YX
in reply to: JDMather

I think >>this<< should be the right one. 

Jürgen Palme
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

@rajendra.deshpandehyd 

Hello.  Thank you for the feedback, however, this forum is probably not the best place for you to voice your concerns.  There is a "Contact us" tab on the Design Academy page where you can leave feedback directly to the people running this program.  Good luck!

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report