Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Scheduler won't start

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JanneJ
171 Views, 1 Reply

Task Scheduler won't start

Installed Inventor 10 on an win xp pro SP2 machine. Everything works ok except Task Scheduler. It will not start. The Process TaskScheduler.exe shuts down after 1s. No Error message.

More Info:
Norton Antivirus file system realtime Protection was shutdown during installation. Administrator on the machine.
Cleared every trace of previous installations.
Tested this with or without Nvidia graphic driver installed.
Tested switching user with administrator rights
Tested with or without Inventor SP1
Cleared the Temp catalog

Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
njenkins
in reply to: JanneJ

If your still watching this topic, I would like to know if and how you fixed this problem since I am having the same...i.e

6/12/06 Posted on support:
Errors: Opening 6/12/06
TaskScheduler.exe-Application Error
The instruction at "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be "read".

I successfully installed Standalone client of Inventor 10 Build 272, Release: 10 SP3a and all utilities work fine except the Task Scheduler will not even open. This is what I need to migrate my files. I have a login name and password but do not work with a domain name. My graphics card is nvidia quadro FX500 and the drivers are current. The error message is above. I have tried everything I know to do but need your help to get TASK SCHEDULER (version 10.3.0.27200) to run.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report