Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Error Inventor 2021

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
macieksz
747 Views, 3 Replies

Script Error Inventor 2021

Hello,

When I try to activate Inventor Pro 2021 edu license, an errors occured like in screeshots,

Tags (1)
Labels (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
macieksz
in reply to: macieksz

error 05.png

error 03.png

error 04.png

   

Message 3 of 4
johnsonshiue
in reply to: macieksz

Hi! It looks like either the licensing service is corrupted or Inventor fails to connect to the license server via internet. Please go to the following page and update the license service and restart your machine.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Autodesk...

If it still does not help, you may need to reset your license. Go to manage.autodesk.com and check your entitlement -> reset license.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 4 of 4
macieksz
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Hi. It doesn't help, This may be, because actual license did not expired yet? There are still 9 days left.
I am trying to do this, because pop out screen is showing every time I'm running Inventor,
I have old serial number, and new serial number, the old one is still working but as I wrote, it will expire in 9 days, the new serial number is causing the problems mentioned in 1st message.

I will wait till old license expire and then I will try to activate the new one, I am also assuming that maybe old serial will renew automatically.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report