Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Connected Design - 2017.3

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
karthur1
206 Views, 1 Reply

Questions about Connected Design - 2017.3

In Inventor 2017, I am wanting to experiment with Connected Design on A360 from inside Inventor. when I add collaborators to the design share, they will show if for a few minutes, but then they disappear from my panel.  They never get an invitation to join the share.

1. How do I keep a list of who all is collaborating in the design? In the attached image below, there were three people added to the design share. Now it does not show any.

2. Why do the newly added collaborators not get a notice to join in? They have checked their junk and spam mail.  Nothing is there.

2017-02-17_1531.png

3. When I share a design, is there a way the others can mark-up the design? I see there is a comment section where they can add comments, but sometimes, you just need to point at something or put a circle around an area.... etc.

2017-02-17_1535.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: karthur1

@karthur1

Not sure on the join aspect but as far as I know (for question #3)..  You can only comment..  There's limited tools under this condition.   In the end this is a light weight A360 Team (well Fusion Team) interface.

For the Join aspect..  IF you want to PM I would be willing to assist you in solving question #1/#2

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report