Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nesting Utility Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
8ds8
216 Views, 2 Replies

Nesting Utility Error

Hi there,

I was hoping someone might be able to help with the issues I have been having. I previously was nesting without a problem with very good results. However now I am thrown up an error/the new nest does not calculate but instead comes up with the lightning bolt error beside it see below:2018-09-21 15_43_51-Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019.pngAny ideas on common mistakes or setting issues that would lead to these errors.

Help greatly appreciated,

Simon

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: 8ds8

This error could be caused by a few reasons.  Please zip up the 5 DXF models you are using and attach them to your question.  Also include a screen capture of Process Material Library and indicate which one(s) you are using, if you have move than one entry. We will be looking to the material package sizes you are assigning to each source file.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 3
phillip.doup
in reply to: 8ds8

Hello @8ds8,

The easiest way for us to help you is if we can get the inest file and any relevant parts you're using so we can replicate the issue. Also, it'd be good to see what the error message is. 

Phillip Doup
 Architect - Fusion Platform UI

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report