Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

Inventor Forum

Highlighted

Need help converting solid part to sheet metal part

185 Views, 1 Replies
05-04-2012 08:21 AM

I am hoping someone can help me convert the part that I have drawn to sheet metal. I have tried to make the part from sheet metal and it did not work out at all. I have attached both versions of the part.

Dan

Post 2 of 2

Re: Need help converting solid part to sheet metal part

05-04-2012 01:02 PM in reply to: DanHaarmeyer5793

Hi! If I understand your design intent correctly, Lofted Flange might be the best tool to use. I have modified one of the parts you attached with Lofted Flange. Please take a look and let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Inventor QA Engineer
Autodesk

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post