Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Fillets

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
407 Views, 1 Reply

Multiple Fillets

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a copper heatsink for a circuit board, and there are a bunch of square and rectangular cutouts on it at various depths for the board components. I need these cutouts to all have a 1.2mm radius on the four edges. Is there any way to apply a radius to all of these edges at once? If I select all fillets or all rounds, then it puts fillets around the bottom of the cutout as well. 

I was wondering if you could limit the direction of edges that are selected, i.e all edges in the x direction get the fillets, whereas edges not aligned with the x direction do not.

I've attached a picture of it, this is just the start as there are more cutouts to go on it. 

Thanks!

Kris

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! You may want to try Rule Fillet. Go to Ribbon panel and right-click -> check Plastic Part panel. You will find Rule Fillet command. If you cannot figure out, please share the file here or send it directly to me (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com).

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report