Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging into Content Center?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
321 Views, 4 Replies

Logging into Content Center?

Hi all,

I just finished downloading the educational version of Inventor 09. I am having trouble with the content center. When I open an assembly (iam) file and press the Place form Content Center button in the Assembly Panel. The Content and Vault log in window opens it has places to input User Name, Password, Sever, and Database. All of which are automatically filled in except the Password.

So, how do I go about logging into the Content Center? Is there a default User Name and Password to use or is there something I have to setup before using it.

Thanks for any help!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pauldoubet
in reply to: Anonymous

Leave everything as it appears and the default password is blank. Click the automatic login box and then OK.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Ok, problem number two…

I did just as you said and I am getting an error message. It says “Autodesk Inventor 2009 could not find Data management services on localhost”.

I am wondering if something did not install right.

Thanks!
Message 4 of 5
pauldoubet

Did you have any problems when you did the install? If so, I would recommend you uninstall and try the install again. I really don't know what else to look at unless you provide more info. You did not change any of the automatically filled in entries on the login screens did you?

Paul
Message 5 of 5
henry.han

Hi, to use CC, you also need to install a server. The message is telling you that you don't have a server installed in the current machine (localhost). Try to install ADMS server to your machine and then try the default settings again. Hope that helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report