Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

librairie et taraudage.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
joel.bonnet
213 Views, 2 Replies

librairie et taraudage.

Bonjour à tous,

j'aurais deux questions si possible,

la première: par défaut l’or de la création d'un plan les taraudages ne sont pas visible il me faut les cocher pour chaque vue l'option.

Connaissez vous une méthode pour activer ce paramètre par défaut.

la deuxième; l’osque j'utilise une vis de la bibliothèque elle est copié sur le c:\ et non dans le projet.

hors si je change de pc ou réinstalle ma machine c'est H.S. il me faut remettre toute les vis.

merci par avance pour votre aide.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@joel.bonnet

This is an English speaking forum and when your posting is translated this is what we see

bookstore and tapping.

Hello everyone,

I have two questions if possible,

the first: by default the gold of the creation of a plan the threads are not visible I must check for each view the option.

Do you know a method to enable this default setting.

the second; the osque I use a screw of the library it is copied on the c: \ and not in the project.

off if I change pc or reinstall my machine it's H.S. I need to return all the screws.

Thank you in advance for your help.

For the first question, in the drawing view under the display option there is an option to show threads.  Once you do that it stays until you uncheck it

2019-01-17_9-50-50.jpg

On the 2nd question I'm not sure what you mean I need to return all the screws.  However if you switch PCs you have to copy all the necessary files.  If you are using the content center for your hardware, when a component is placed into an assembly it doesn't look back at the content center to get it if you move your model to another machine.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3

thank's a lot mark

it's ok for thread !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report