Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor startet nicht nach dem Download der Studentenversion

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
265 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor startet nicht nach dem Download der Studentenversion

Hallo

Ich habe mir die Studentenversion von Inventor Pro 2020 heruntergeladen, jedoch öffnet sich nur der Ladebildschirm, aber nicht das eigentliche Inventor Programm. Was mir auch aufgefallen ist, dass das Autodesk - Symbol schwarz hinterlegt ist (bei meiner alten Version, war dies farbig). Hat da jemand eine Idee, woran es legen könnte, dass sich Inventor nicht öffnet ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

This is an English Speaking forum and when your posting is translated we see this

Inventor does not start after downloading the student version

Hello

I downloaded the student version of Inventor Pro 2020, but only the loading screen opens, but not the actual Inventor program. What I also noticed is that the Autodesk icon is highlighted in black (in my old version, this was colored). Does anyone have an idea why it could be that Inventor does not open?

Can you confirm if this Windows service is there and running (started)?

2019-04-02_7-19-14.gif

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3

Hi! After you follow Mark's instruction, please make sure you install the following licensing patch for 2020 products.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Hybrid-Sleep-or-Hibernat...

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report