Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2024 UI Bug

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
s.vellaRZBG3
454 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2024 UI Bug

Hey, ran into a weird bug/unintended feature the other day while using Inventor 2024. When using the UI, I have Model and iLogic tabs open the left hand side. 

svellaRZBG3_0-1682569046184.png

If I accidentally close the iLogic tab, I cannot reopen it through the plus on the side of the tabs.

svellaRZBG3_1-1682569081701.png

But, if I close model tab aswell, I can select iLogic as an option, open it up first, and then reopen the model browser tab. 

svellaRZBG3_2-1682569106414.png

svellaRZBG3_3-1682569129933.png

Obviously I can reopen the iLogic tab directly through View -> User Interface -> iLogic and this isn't a major issue, but it would be nice if I could reopen iLogic from the plus, especially since it is easy to misclick and close the tab when clicking between iLogic/Model.  

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JarFu
in reply to: s.vellaRZBG3

Yes, @s.vellaRZBG3  thanks your reporting. I also met this issue before but the issue only happened when iLogic panel closed automatically and expectedly and we can't reproduce it. Do you have steps to recreate it? 

Jar Fu
SW Engineer
Inventor QA
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
s.vellaRZBG3
in reply to: JarFu

@JarFu Hey mate, I was having the issue any time I shut the iLogic tab, but lately the issue hasn't been occurring. I was able to replicate the issue on multiple PCs at my place of work at the time of posting at the days surrounding, but as of Friday last week I was unable to replicate the issue. I'll do a bit more testing today and see if I can get the issue to occur again.

Message 4 of 5
s.vellaRZBG3
in reply to: JarFu

@JarFu 

After using Inventor today I was able to get the same issue to occur where if I close the iLogic tab I cant open it again easily from the plus beside the tabs. I'm really not sure what caused this, as it was working fine on startup. Unsure what they cause may be, as it doesn't seem to be file specific and the same thing happened to multiple computers in the office that I am in.

Hope this is helpful in some way,

Scott.

Message 5 of 5
JarFu
in reply to: s.vellaRZBG3

Thanks your quick update and testing @s.vellaRZBG3

We will also check more to see if there is recreate steps for it.

Jar Fu
SW Engineer
Inventor QA
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report